Tasty Guacamole Recipe
A tasty guacamole recipe for avocado lovers! Guacamole is one of the most popular party dips in our home, and it is no surprise why. A fresh tasty guacamole is a healthy snack that everyone loves. However, if you want to impress your friends and family, you’re going to want a recipe that tastes like you’ve done more than mash up some avocado and toss it in a bowl.
Our tasty guacamole recipe is delicious, and your guests will ask you for the guacamole recipe and to bring some to their next party! The best part is how quick and simple it is to make, once you’ve made it a couple of times, it will be even quicker to prepare each time.
Avocados are one of the best mood boosting foods, extremely anti-inflammatory, and we suggest you have an avocado a day. Avocados are delicious and have so many health benefits, so next time you are walking down the aisle at the grocery store, make sure to pick up a few avocados. Not only will you enjoy them in this tasty guacamole recipe, you can add them to salads, sandwiches, dips and even make chocolate avocado brownies! Yes you read that last one correctly, chocolate avocado brownies! I questioned that when I first heard about these brownies and then, one bite had me hooked!
Gather all the following ingredients together. Make sure to use fresh ingredients for the best results:
- Three fresh avocados -peeled, pitted, and mashed (make sure to save your avocado shells.)
- 1 lime freshly juiced
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup red onion – diced
- 2 Roma (plum) tomatoes – diced
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic – minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, save the avocado shells, you can use them as little serving bowls for your guests.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mash the three avocados, lime juice, and salt.
- Mix in the onion, cilantro, tomatoes, and garlic. Stir in cayenne pepper.
- Continue stirring until all ingredients are combined.
Make sure to taste your guacamole at the end. You may want to add a little more cayenne pepper if you want it spicier and some Himalayan salt if needed.
Refrigerate 1 hour for best flavour, or serve immediately.
Once you are ready to serve, place your tasty guacamole into a dip bowl, serve with tortillas chips and vegetables. If you would like to serve this to individuals, save the avocado peel/shell and scoop it back into it, use the avocado shell as bowls. Guacamole is also a very tasty spread to add into a sandwich or panini!
We hope you enjoyed our tasty guacamole recipe, please feel free to tag us in your photos.